BBQ Pork For Sandwiches!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 4 1/2 hours
Ready in: 4 hours 45 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce (depending on how much sauce you like...)
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in BBQ sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Calories: 355 | Total Fat: 18.1g | Cholesterol: 83mg
I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. I do not claim ownership to it!