I really love this recipe! I think the clay pots really add something to it. This really brings back some of my favorite childhood memories with the gummy worms and all. I recommend making this recipe with your children. If you do decide to use the clay pots remember to line them with foil!
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) instant pudding (chocolate flavor)
- 3-1/2 cups (8 ounce container) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies (crush them into tiny pieces in a plastic bag)
- Gummy worms or insects
- Measuring cup
- Medium mixing bowl
- Wire whisk
- Rubber scraper or large spoon
- Measuring spoons
- 8-10 paper or plastic cups (8 ounce size)
- Pour the milk into the mixing bowl and add the pudding mix. Beat with the wire whisk until well blended (about two minutes). Let pudding stand for five minutes. Stir whippped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies into the pudding (very gently) with rubber scraper until mixture is all the same color. Place about 1 tablespoon of the remaining crushed cookies into the bottom of each cup.
- Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top each cup with the rest of the crushed cookies. Add gummy worms and insects to decorate. Put cups into the refrigerator for about one hour to chill them-- and enjoy!
Thank you recipes.kaboose.com for submitting this great recipe!